Effective June 30, 2021 Ontario will move to Step 2 of the Reopening Roadmap. To learn more about the Roadmap to Reopen, the Province of Ontario’s three- step plan to safely and gradually lift public health measures, please visit: https://www.ontario.ca/page/reopening-ontario#section-5
Looking to book your vaccination? To make an appointment please visit, https://covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine/ or call 1-833-943-3900 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. 7 days/week.
If you need assistance with transportation (including accessible) across Hastings County, help is available. Please visit: https://unitedwayhpe.ca/transportation/
The Township of Carlow/Mayo continues to closely monitor the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic by the following; our local Health Unit (Hastings and Prince Edward Counties Public Health) and new releases from our Federal and Provincial Government.
Carlow/ Mayo Additional Restrictions
The Township of Carlow/Mayo has the following additional local restrictions:
- Limit of (1) one person at a time in the Municipal Office.
- Limit of (1) one person at a time on the front step of the Municipal Office.
- Carlow and Mayo Community Centres are closed.
- Carlow Mayo Public Library is Open to in-person visits, please see our Library page for more information.
- Council Meetings will be held electronically by Zoom.
Please keep in mind, similar to other areas, face coverings are mandatory upon entry into buildings (unless you meet the exemption guidelines).
COVID-19 Safety Measures and Other Resources
We encourage all residents to:
- practice safe social distancing 6 feet (2 metres) apart
- wash or sanitize hands whenever possible
- follow current restrictions and public health measures that are put in place
Individuals who are concerned that they may have COVID-19 are advised to visit https://hpepublichealth.ca/. If they have recently travelled or have been in close contact with an individual who has probable/ confirmed case, individuals are asked to contact HPEPH at 613-966-5500 or Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 for more information and guidance.
For more information on COVID-19 please visit:
- Government of Canada’s COVID-19 website – https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
- Province of Ontario COVID-19- https://covid-19.ontario.ca/
- Province of Ontario Roadmap to Reopen- https://www.ontario.ca/page/reopening-ontario#section-5
- Bancroft Community Family Health Team- https://bcfht.org
- Public Health Ontario- https://www.publichealthontario.ca
- Hastings and Prince Edward Counties Public Health-https://hpepublichealth.ca/covid-19-cases/
- Hastings County GIS COVID-19 Data Map- https://hastings-gis.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=95cda99b80e549a384dd759e558712ed