The Township of Carlow/Mayo has many By-Laws, if you would like a copy a By-Law that has been passed, please contact the Municipal Office.
By-Laws that are commonly asked for will be available below in Related Documents in PDF form.
The Building & By-law Enforcement Department is responsible for the enforcement of by-laws passed by Council of the Township of Carlow/Mayo. Typical issues that are dealt with include;
- Accumulation of debris on private property
- Zoning By-law violations (e.g. illegal placement of trailers on vacant lands)
By-law complaints must be registered in writing. Complaints sent by email will also be accepted. Complaints will be accepted only if the following information is provided;
- Complainant name, address and telephone number.
- Complaint location (address).
- Satisfactory explanation of the complaint and details that would assist with an investigation.
- Summary of when and where the problem/infraction is occurring.
Please contact the Clerk if you would like to submit a written By-Law complaint.