The Building & By-law Enforcement Department is responsible for the enforcement of by-laws passed by Council of the Township of Carlow/Mayo. Typical issues that are dealt with include;
- Accumulation of debris on private property
- Zoning By-law violations (e.g. illegal placement of trailers on vacant lands)
By-law complaints must be registered in writing. Complaints sent by email will also be accepted. Complaints will be accepted only if the following information is provided;
- Complainant name, address and telephone number.
- Complaint location (address).
- Satisfactory explanation of the complaint and details that would assist with an investigation.
- Summary of when and where the problem/infraction is occurring.
Please contact the Clerk if you would like to submit a written By-Law complaint.
CAO/ Clerk/ Deputy Treasurer
Address: 3987 Boulter Road, Boulter, Ontario K0L 1G0